DHC Hinges & Doors

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: DHC Hinges & Doors
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 98 21:33:23 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Hey Moggers  I want to thank everyone for the suggestions regarding drilling
out the hinges.  Took one apart and  was happy to find that the wear was
primarily in the pin the wear in the hinge is minor and pretty even so I
won't have to deal with an egg shape hole,
Hopefully I'll have time this week to pick up the correct drill bits and
reams and be able to do the hinges this weekend.  Then I start building the
doors .

Bob Nogueira