Question?

Subject: Question?
From: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:34:58 +0000
Today, as I was returning from a two-day jaunt into the middle of our
state and after running into two snowstorms (the Morgan keeps snow out
about as well as it keeps rain out!), a South Dakota State Trooper
stopped me.  One of his talking points had to do with the proper display
of our license plates and the fact that he couldn't see one on the back
of our 1987 Plus 8.  It was pretty hard to argue with him because I
couldn't see one either from the rider's side of his patrol car.

He strongly urged me to consider mounting the plate somewhere else!

Now, every picture I have seen of the rear end of Morgans shows the rear
plate to be in the same spot as mine.  Has anyone else had to deal with
this as a problem?

Thanks,  Arlo Levisen