Rochdale; no morgan content

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rochdale; no morgan content
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:39:47 -0500
Fellow mog-o-philes:

Please pardon the absence of morgan content here but I thought this might
be the best means for me to get a comment our two out of our British
brethren on the list regarding an odd little car.  Does anyone out there
know anything about Rochdales?  I gather that these were VERY low
production cars, fibreglas w/tube frame, flat-head four, RHD sorts of
things, that were made in the 50's.  Exports to the US can probably be
counted on one hand.  Any comments would be appreciated; please just direct
them to me so we don't clog up the mog list.

Again, appologies for the morgan-less content...

Will Zehring

p.s. Okay, Okay, here's some mog content: Hey, Bob, when are you going to
send me your prose on rebuilding the steering box on me 4/4?