Comments

Subject: Comments
From: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:57:46 +0000
I have been getting a number of comments related to the use of the hood.

Up in these latitudes, if I were to try and drive this car without ever
using the hood, it would get driven very little.  With our winds and our
propensity for cool and downright cold temps, coupled with the fact that
the heater in our Plus 8 does not put out very much heat especially at
higher speeds - the hood simply needs to be used in the months between
November and well into April usually.  I am a native of South Dakota,
have lived here the bulk of my life and have owned and used convertibles
for many years now.

There is a point where tradition and common sense collides and, while I
am not a wus, I still put the hood/top up!

Best wishes,  Arlo Levisen