Re: Morgan +4 1959 from USA

To: oes@npartners.se
Subject: Re: Morgan +4 1959 from USA
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 23:54:08 -0600
Kenneth,
Best of luck with the '59 but be very carefull as Connecticut does not
actually exist, it is simply a Yankee plot to sell souvenirs and actually
is operated out of a warehouse on the Red River just north of a suburb of
Paris, Texas, by an agency run by Bob Nogueria, who claims to have been
in Danbury before. This is just more of this insidious plot to convince
people that there is a New England.  Any assistance in North American
geography that I may be of help with please let me know.
Chuck Harris
Matilda, Texas and Freedom