New Toy

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Toy
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 22:40:57 -0500
Hey gang,

   The other day Will Z was talking about his new TVR.  Well I just
got a new toy the day after Xmas.  Unfortunately it's not an LBC, but
close, a 71 Saab Sonnett III.  Cute little thing but not very fast.

With all the unusual cars we all have, I just couldn't help but mention
it.

I hope every one got what they wanted for Christmas or Chanukah.  And
hope you all have a prosporous 98.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
71 Saab Sonnett III     75 Bricklin SV1     77 Spitfire