Re: TR3 exh. man.

To: "tjsouz@epix.net" <tjsouz@epix.net>,
Subject: Re: TR3 exh. man.
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 97 18:40:33 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Tony:
You may be aware of this already  but the Exhaust maniflold used by Morgan
was not always the one used on the TR series.  I believe that Morgan stayed
with the Vangauard Manifold. It was also used on early TRs but I'm not sure
when the switch was made .
Bob Nogueira