Re: Open air policy

To: Oddcarnut@aol.com, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Open air policy
From: TrmpetDave <TrmpetDave@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 00:21:41 EST
Here in San Diego, where we think it is very cold if the temp dips into the
40's (F), I have not put my hood on for years, although I confess to using the
Citroen SW if it is raining hard. My cool weather gear consists of a mid-thigh
length curly sheepskin coat made by Antartex, of Scotland (sadly no longer in
business), a pair of fur-lined deerskin winter motorcycle gauntlet gloves,
made in San Diego by Thurlow's Leatherworld (619) 279-9004, and a deerstalker
hat, which of course has retractable ear flaps which I never put down, as that
would look very un-cool.