Thanks for Pix

To: CTDreher@aol.com
Subject: Thanks for Pix
From: tjsouz@epix.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:50:53 -0800
Hi Carl,
I caught your response to the request for three-wheeler prices and
realized that I had forgotten to send thanks for the very nice picture
you took of our '36 4-4 at MOG 27.  Since the 4th of July the 4-4 has
had its upholstery completed and next week will get a new hood made and
its sidecurtains refurbished.  Also, I installed new rings which has
greatly reduced the amount of oil coming out the exhaust pipe!  Regards
to your better half and thanks again.  Any progress on the three
wheeler?  Tony Souza