Re: 1960 Morgan Engine

To: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Subject: Re: 1960 Morgan Engine
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:07:28 -0500
At 09:59 PM 11/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The Moss box has synchro in the top three gears. To the
>casual observer, it can be identified by a nifty little dipstick on top to
>check the fluid level through an access hole on top of and towards the back
>end of the tranmission tunnel.

Jerry:

The 4/4 didn't come with the "moss" box; only the +4 had that tranny.  I'm
not sure what the official designation is for the tranny in the 4/4 but I
suspect it is a ford item.  Any one know for sure?  Fred?  John?  Bob?
(doop! forget that guy!)

Happy thanksgiving to all the yanks on the list!

Cheers,
WZ