1960 4/4 for sale in Colorado

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1960 4/4 for sale in Colorado
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 21:53:35 -0500
Model 4/4, year 1960
Last digits of VIN 4522
Color brown & beige
Seats dark brown, probably vinyl
Carpeted interior
Mileage 71,000
Wheels conventional steel, with hubcaps
Top canvas
Side curtains missing
Appears to be original detail
Been indoor storage for about five years, in relatively dry
Colorado.  This is a plus as far as rust & corrosion go, but I
don't know what it means for the wooden parts.  Mike will be
taking a look at the wood.
Left hand drive
No info on previous owners (who or how many)
Asking $9,250.

Owner is Michael Lynch.

Jerry-

I spoke with Michael Lynch regarding the model number of the Morgan
you enquired about.  He says you may very well be right about his
Morgan being a 4/4 and not a Plus 4.

A couple of other details:  this car is a two-seater, with buckets and
not a bench.  Wide style running boards.  Single spare mounted flat,
with a canvas cover matching the top, and equipped with a luggage rack.
Mike does not know if all accessories are Morgan, or if some of them
are after-market.

I do not have scanning equipment for sending graphics, but if you are
interested in seeing a couple of polaroids of the car, Mike will send
them to you on receipt of a snail mail address.

Again, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

<rob_g@popd.netcruiser>

To Morganophiles at Autox.team.net:

I've forwarded the above messages regarding this car for sale which I
discovered through the California Morgan owners group's website. Rob posted
the ad on behalf of Mike lynch, the owner. For more info, contact Rob via
email and tell him where you saw the posting. I thought I'd posted it the
other day, but never got my own message back, so forgive me if this is a
duplicate.

Jerry Murphy