Re: Sidecurtain Rubber Extrusion

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sidecurtain Rubber Extrusion
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:16:52 -0500
At 09:05 AM 11/19/97 -0800, Michael D. Miles, PE wrote:
>  Has there been any further progress in finding or establishing an
>alternate source for the sidecurtain weatherstrip.  Some time ago we had a
>thread about getting some but it seems to have vanished.  Any news?

Michael,

    I found a co. that could make it for us.  The only problem was that
they required a min. order of 500' and a $500 set up feet or a total
cost of about $750.  I was taking orders, but we only had less that
200' accounted for.

    One of the vendors was talking about doing the buy but then
never did.  So as you so aptly put it, it kind-of died!

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire