Re: Sunday High's in the 40's

To: gdm@po.cwru.edu
Subject: Re: Sunday High's in the 40's
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:24:39 -0600
Dave & Will,
Sunday afternoon ended clear down in the 50's and I was in east Texas at
a Black Powder shoot, where it rained.  Glad that I was in the pick-up
instead of Matilda who is not particularly fond of the rain, actually
some old gray haired fool that keeps her,which accompanies a semi blue
norther.  What a radicle idea, a heater in a Morgan.  Now that I've
entered my declining years perhaps a heater would be something to
consider.  Did you install it yourself?   This does remind me to hunt
around the garage and find her top. Sure am tired of these long drawn out
winters.  I am ready for summer now.
Chuck