Re: TexMog

To: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Subject: Re: TexMog
From: smithmog@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:00:34 -0700
Stephen F. Bauserman wrote:

> Hope everyone from the Dallas area made it home OK. The Houston group did
> fine with no incidents along the way.  My exhaust held together all the way
> home.
>
> Thanks everyone in Dallas for hosting a great weekend it was nice to meet
> those of you I have been emailing all this time.
>
> A special note to Chuck Harris regarding what's in a name.  The name Lucy
> came up for consideration.  Thinking of L. Ball of "I love Lucy" fame.  She
> was a red head you never knew what was coming next.  You could also apple a
> Kenny Rodgers country tune.  You Picked a fine time to leave me . . .  The
> negative aspects of this will probably steer us in a different direction.
>
>  Thanks for a great weekend.
>
> Steve Bauserman
> 67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
> 83 Mercedes 300SD
> 96 Cherokee CountrySteve- It was great to see your family and car, as
>well.That is some
gorgeous 4/4! Our drive home was without incident,albeit rather wet.Kept
the top up but the side curtains off, and was quite comfortable until
Dallas, when it began pouring in earnest.(Rain-X=the Mogger's
friend!)Was astonished to average over 32 MPG.And Steve-remember to
always carry baling wire and duct tape.You may never use it, but you'll
drive Ferrari owners crazy when you explain that, when used in
conjunction with vise-grips and a lead hammer, you can fix anything on a
Morgan up to and including a thrown rod.
        A great event! Can't wait until next year!
                -Jeff Smith
                1968 4/4