First Morgan! or Hi, Will...

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: First Morgan! or Hi, Will...
From: arlin robins <arlin@slip.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 22:53:11 -0700
I've been enjoying reading the old & new Morganchat since I discovered
this website while searching for a Morgan--and anything Morgan
related--several months ago. If Will still needs cheering up:
        I've been an admirer of the marque for nearly 30 years. I first
discovered Morgans in an issue of Road & Track ('68 or '69)and I held
that inspiring magazine in my hand--and the car in my heart--as I boarded
a troop transport plane for Viet Nam. Over the years I've been fascinated
or infatuated with a number of other cars reachable (Triumph GT-6,TVR)
and unreachable (Ferrari 275, Toyota 2000GT, Squire). But only one
automobile has remained so constantly alluring during all those years
that I knew I would one day own one.
        Finally,vowing not to be hindered by anemic finances, career
changes or practical considerations, I began seriously looking for my
Morgan. God apparently had decided to allow me kharmic credit for the
previous twenty-odd years. I found my car on my first "shopping trip." No
more the "virtual Morgan owner," I'm now the intoxicatedly happy owner of
a silver & grey (perfect for a B&W photographer)'61 Plus 4 roadster.
        I look forward to being a more active participant in Morganchat;
I'll probably need all the advice & moral support I can get. But I sure
do be a Happy Boy!
        Michael Jhon (arlin@slip.net)