Re: Lets keep Will Happy

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: Lets keep Will Happy
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 97 01:38:54 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Wednesday, 21-May-97 02:58 PM
>
> From: William Zehring          \ Internet:    (zehrinwa@umdnj.edu)
>
> p.s. regarding your Alaska trip: will the list get updates as they happen
or
> must we wait until you have returned home?  I sort of hope for the latter.

> There's some incongruence to emailing us on the fly in a Mog-journey to
Alaska.
>  Keep the high-tech clutter at home, but don't forget your witworths (sp?)
.

  Will,
We  will be keeping the lists ( Morgan and MG ) posted during the trip.
Carol is taking a lap top, and Barney has a plan to use a 12v  DC to 120   v
AC converter to plug the 120v AC to 24 v DC recharger for the lap top.
Carol  has also arranged for ISP  connections in Alaska.  Hopefully we  will
be posting an update about twice a week.
  What will be interesting is to see which marque is the most reliable.
(touch wood) .