The Morgan/Bricklin Web Page

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The Morgan/Bricklin Web Page
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 08:10:50 -0500
>>  Hey gang,
>>  Well, I'm very surprised that I haven't been flooded with email lately.
>>  You all haven't been minding your P&Q.  What am I talking about?  I
>>  inadvertently uploaded the index for the Bricklin Web page that I maintain
>>  over the Morgan Web page index.  So if you went to check out the Morgan Web
>>  pages, you were welcomed to the Bricklin Tech. Central.
>>  NO ONE NOTICED!!!!
>>  John T. Blair

Well, John, nowadays I usually go there when I have a problem or need something
and the old banger has been purring merrily lately (except for this
intermittent electrical problem).

And besides, the Moggie and the Brickie have a lot in common... utterly
impractical, minimal cargo capacity, frequently mistaken for kit cars, etc.  In
fact, you've sufficiently piqued my curiosity that  I'll have to go check out
the Bricklin page now.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 4/4