RE: 63p stamp

To: "'gdm@po.cwru.edu'" <gdm@po.cwru.edu>
Subject: RE: 63p stamp
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <VandergT@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:37:21 -0500
Dave,

I stopped in London last November on my way back from a business trip to
Switzerland (took the Eurostar through the Chunnel) and tried to buy
some of the 63p Morgan postage stamps at a post office.   I was told
that this stamp had already gone out of circulation by that time but
that I could buy a nice folder with all 5 stamps (Morgan, MG, TR-3, A-H,
Jag) for UK L 2.25, I believe.   Yes, I did buy some, just to have the
Morgan stamp.  The sets are quite nice, actually.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
Pinawa, Manitoba, R0E 1L0
Canada