Morgans in Cyberspace, 3rd edition

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgans in Cyberspace, 3rd edition
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:20:05 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks-It seems like its time to update our roster.  As in the past feel
free to give as much information as you are comfortable with. Thanks for
your input and I look forward to hearing from the newer additions to the
list.  I have created an alias list for all of you who have provided
information in the past.  New respondents will be added to that list. Whe nI
have finished updating the roster, I'll send it to each of you. I will also
send it to anyone else who would like a copy.

Dave McCoy

Morgans in Cyberspace

Name:

Mail Address:

Email address:

Club(s) affiliation(s):

Automobile information:

Type

Year

Serial#

Color(s)

Unique features

Name (car)

Additional comments:

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106