Re: rear license mounts

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org, zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: rear license mounts
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 04:57:00, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

ON Friday, 17-Jan-97 11:36 AM

 William Zehring  said in part :

> I tend to agree with the other gentleman (other? there's more than one
of  us?)
> who admits that while the straight line speeds for the +4 are
doubtless
> superior to those of the 4/4, I'll sit in my eager little 4/4  on the
autocross
> track ANY day!  Give me free reving, good breathing,  light weight,
small
> displacement fours anyday.
..

Let me quote from the October 1996 Issue of the MOG LOG

" The semi annual Jaguar Club All British Autocross was blessed with the
Morgans of Chuck Harris  and Judy Boyles in 4/4s and Bob Nogueira, Bill
Boyles and FrankMcClain in +4s.
Snip....
Alas , the Morgans may not be invited back. Three years ago only one
Morgan entered ( Nogueira), who took second place class. Two years
only two Morgans entered ( Harris and Fryreaar) both of whom won first
in their respective classes.  This year the +4s took the first four
places in class  ( McClain, McClain Nogueira, Boyles) with Harris a
credible fourth in his class behind a trio of trailed , fully race
prepared cars on slicks. "

So Will, light up that 4/4 and come on down for the Spring meet.  We
need the help in the 4/4 class !

BTW  the Plus fours run against the TR-6s. Theres nothing better than
watching those wimps with roll up window  mull around crying about how
we should be running against the Jags not TR's.

Bob Nogueira   " Blowing is own horn" because none  of the horns on any
of his LBCs work -
..