Re: New member

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New member
From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <bbarnes@netwalk.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 23:55:35 -0500
Bill,
        Thanks for the warm greetings(that goes to everybody).  I apologize
for not telling a little about myself in my original posting.
        I am currently a Sophmore at Ohio State University(go Bucks!), my
major is Aerospace engineering with minors in Physics and Political Science.
I also work at a pharmacutical company in columbus as a QA inspector.  I was
born and raised all over Canada and also a few places in the U.S. as well.
        As stated before, I am looking for a morgan.  hard to say what I am
looking for because I don't really know much about Morgans.  So for know I
am keeping my eyes open for a fine specimen and learning as much as I can
about the cars themselves.  Anyone know of any good Morgan books, web pages,
etc.

At 10:30 AM 1/3/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Bradley, my brother-in-law has a rubber bumper B with rebuilt engine and
>clutch. Where are you? it is in VA. Welcome to the board. I also know where
>ther is a Morgan or two for sale.
>

>Bill
>
>At 10:47 AM 1/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>        I am a new member to this list, so bear with me.  I don't accually
>>own a Morgan, but am looking to buy one in the near future.  For the
>>meantime I am just trying to learn more about the cars themselves.  As for
>>other british cars, the number has fallen to zero.  I had an MGB that was
>>stolen about a month and a half ago.  If anyone knows of a good resto car
>>for sale let me know.
>>
>>                        Bradley Barnes
>>                        bbarnes@netwalk.com

                                Bradley J. Barnes