Side Curtain Rubber Seals

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Side Curtain Rubber Seals
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 19:33:58 -0500
Hello gang,

  I've finally located a company that will make the rubber seals
for the older side curtains (50s & 60s vintage cars at least).
Hurray!!!!

  No comes the hard part.  It takes about just under 4ft. to do
one side curtain for a roadster, I don't know how much to do a
4 seater and I'm assuming that the rear curtain uses the same
rubber as the door curtain.

  The minimumn order is 750ft and it would cost about $1.00 per
foot plus shipping and handling (don't know how much that would be,
my guess is between $5 and $10).

  I don't have the front money for such a venture.  So what I'd like
to do, is see how many people are interested and how much each of
you want. I'll keep you all posted on the amount that is on order.
If we come up with the minimumn 750 ft. I'll let each of you know.

  Here comes the trust part.  Once we make the 750 ft min. I'll ask
each of you to send me a check; I'll cash them into my play account
and write one check to the manufacture.

  Once we place the order, It will take about 8 weeks for the
manufacturer to fill the order.

Anyone interested?  Let me know how many feet you'd like.  I know
some of you have already expressed and interest but please respond
again.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!