X-reference guide

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: X-reference guide
From: pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 07:41:05 -0400
Hi  fellow  Morganeers,

I once again come to the well to drink  the water of Morgan knowledge.

I am somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 way toward completion of my '60 Plus 4
restoration.  ( I hope!)   Election day makes four years since acquisition
of my "project car".  Hopefully my progress might be helped along with a
little more working knowledge.  What I am looking for is a cross reference
guide or booklet of off the shelf parts used on both Morgans of my vintage
and other British marques.  I have been told that such a book did  exist,
but I have never come upon anyone with knowledge of its' whereabouts.

If anyone out there knows of this Morgan cross reference guide, I would
certainly appreciate any information you can supply.

Morganphile dittos,
David