Heaters & carbs

To: morgans@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Heaters & carbs
From: GOTom@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:06:01 -0400
Hey Morganites and other BMC folk,

In regards to a '53 Flat Rad:

In restoring the above I am going to replace the orgional Vanguard head w/ a
TR3 head which has higher ports than the Vanguard.  In additon, I am adding
(thinking about adding) twin solexs.  The question is, is there sufficient
room under the bonnet to do this?  I know that a simple measurerment would
clear this up however the car is still in pieces and the engine is in
Albuquerque (I'm in El Paso) and I want to proceed on the engine before I
have the car back together.  If some one has personal knowledge on this
opportunity thanks.

In addition, I would like to install a heater on this buggy.  Was there one
made for it or is there an after market one available?

Lastly (great english) is there a book of British terms describing in good
Texan (or American jorgan) what the British terms relate to?

Tom Gainer