WTB Historic +4 or Moss Box +8

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB Historic +4 or Moss Box +8
From: Martin Kurrein <mkurrein@mkurrein.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 18:23:53 +0100
I am looking for either of the above - worldwide - for historic racing
in the UK. Unfortunately many of these cars were exported and I'd like
to repatriate one if I can.

Condition is not so important as originality. LHD or RHD. If you have or
know of any such cars that might be available please let me know. I'm an
enthusiast and racer - not a dealer.

Any car would be going to a very good home, where it would be treated in
the manner to be expected!

Martin Kurrein                                The older I get the faster I was.
mograces@mkurrein.co.uk
http://www.mkurrein.co.uk/mog1.html    -      The Morgan Motor Company Challenge