Fuel return line

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel return line
From: "Joseph L. Van Meter" <joseph@dgs.dgsys.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 07:41:07 -0400
I thought that the following, received after browsing the new Morgan Web
Page, might be of greater interest:

From: morgan@www.morgan-motor.co.uk

Hi Joseph

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the feedback form.

Re your question about factory visits:

Groups must be booked in advance through Heather Morgan at the factory
address.

(Morgan Motor Co. Ltd., Pickersleigh Road, Malvern Link, Worcs. WR14
2LL,

England.) Individuals are welcome if they are genuine future or
existing

customers and register themselves at the reception on arrival.

Hopefully your other questions will be answered at a later date, or the

information may be included in the Morgan Web pages at a later date.

I hope this has been of some use to you.

Regards

Sheena Palmer