Re: E-mail for factory?

To: Rudy Eberstadt III <re3@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: E-mail for factory?
From: Jeremy Edwards <jeremy@jmemee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 23:51:24 +0100
In message <199610020136.SAA25705@dfw-ix11.ix.netcom.com>, Rudy
Eberstadt III <re3@ix.netcom.com> writes
>Is there an e-mail address for the Morgan factory? Are full parts
>diagrams (assembly drawings) available for +4 and 4/4 somewhere?
>Thank you,
>Rudy
I don't know about an E-mail address for the factory, but, Melvyn
Rutter's parts catalogue, sixth edition onwards, has some assembly
diagrams that may be helpful. He charges UKP3.00 or US$8.00 for the
catalogue.

        Melvyn Rutter Limited/Melvyn Rutter Overseas Limited
        The Morgan Garage, Little Hallingbury, Near Bishop's Stortford
        Herts, England CM22 7RA
        Tel +44 (0)1279 725752
        Fax, sales and service, +44 (0)1279 726901
        Fax, parts dept. +44 (0)1279 600498

There are quite a few diagrams in the "Morgan Four Owners Workshop
Manual", reference OWM796, R.M. Clarke Brooklands Books, ISBN 1 870642
635, available from, (amongst others),
        M.S.C.C. Ltd.
        Jan Sumner, Keepers Lodge, 1 The Wellingtonias, Warfield Park
        Bracknell, Berks. England RG42 3RL

Priced at UKP12.95 retail, UKP14.50 home, UKP15.50 Europe and UKP17.00
for the rest of the world.

I hope this is of some assistance
--
Jeremy Edwards