SHES BACK

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: SHES BACK
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 29 Sep 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Well Moggers,
After three months to complete my one week panel and paint job of July
"the Duchess" (Plus four) is back on the road in style. I've been able
to  driver her for a couple of weeks but she wasn't complete you know,
wires hanging out from under the dash, doors c-clamped shut,
Her coming out party was attendance at a Jag sponsored autocross. Five
Morgans participated and Duchess came in second to Frank McLeans Plus 4.
No Small feat since Franks car is modified to Super Sport specs complete
with fat tires and race history.
The dash came out great, went the tongue oil route.
The fun part of the day was to stand  around and listen to the
spectators talking to each other as the Morgans ran:

" Honey why is that old car going so much faster than yours?"

"  I can't believe they turn those times on those skinny tires and 1930s
suspension.'

and the best one from the mouth of a pre-teenager

"Now Daddy ( sitting on  a XJS)  THATS a real Sports Car!!!!!"

Bob Nogueira

1964 +4  5712