Three-Wheelers

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Three-Wheelers
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 13:56:23 -0400
Hey Gang,
  I am pleased to announce that I will shortly begin publishing NORTH
AMERICAN TRIKE, a quarterly newsletter devoted to--you guessed
it--Three-Wheelers on this side of the pond.
  NA Trike is devoted to the three R's of Three-Wheeling... Racing,
Restoring, and Running.  The objective of the newsletter is to provide
information and motivation to bring some of those Garage-Museum pieces out of
their cold, cold storage and get them back on to the streets and tracks where
they belong.
  Feature writers include John Sheally, Larry Ayers, Bert Varady, and myself
as well as many other driver-contributors.  Devoted primarily to Morgan
Three-Wheelers, articles about other varieties of Trikes are welcomed.  All
articles deal exclusively with automobiles with exactly three wheels in use
at any given time.
  Both subscribers and contributors are being actively recruited.  A one-year
(four issues) subscription is $10 (US funds).  Additional postage is charged
for delivery to foreign addresses.
  If you would like additional information or would like to receive a sample
copy of NORTH AMERICAN TRIKE, E-mail your request to:  cobmeister@aol.com.
  Please pass the word!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM
    '36 F2 and '66 Plus 4