New Morgan Web Page

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: New Morgan Web Page
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 18:51:10 -0400
Hay gang.

  Some of you may know that I've been out of work for the last 2 weeks
with pnewmonia/bronchitus (sp).  Well during that time, I been able
to get some keyboard time in.  With Roger Garnett's help we have
redone the Morgan Web page.

  This all came about with the last update I made to the "tech"
articles.  After I added the Clubs, Roger said that we now had a
Web page not just tech. articles.  So he and I have been working on
it hot and heavy.

It went live earlier this afternoon.  It can be accessed either from
SOL's Web page:
   http://www.team.net/sol/solwebs.html
or directly:
   http://www.team.net/www/morgan

I hope that everyone has been able to find something usefull there
already.  I'm still working on several more articles,  but that will
take a while.

We now have a great start!  This is NOT just for me but all of us.
So I hereby bequith the Morgan Web pages to you all and put it in
the public domain.  Reproduction writes are freely given for personal
or club desimination.

Now it's your turn.  If you have any good articles, informatoin, or
tech. notes, type them up and email them to me.  (We can make arrangements
for FTP of longer articles and JPEGs.)  I will try to act
as the gardener (Web Master) and the information to HTML if you haven't done
it, can't or just don't want to (but it's really not that hard.  This Web
page came from my wordprocessor to full
grown since Feb 96.  Admittedly there has been a lot of working going on
behind the sceens.)

One item that we could use, and I saw it a while back but I can't
find any trace of it, would be a list of Books about the Morgans.
I remember some people have some very impressive libruaries.

So have fun, enjoy, hope you find some interesting tidbits there,
and I hope to be hearing from you all.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!