Re: car hauling

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car hauling
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:37:59 -0400
I have a friend looking to get an Antique Cad. from Wisconson to
Virginia.  We have discussed some of the various options,
  a. Flyout - drive back.
  b. Drive out - tow back (towing the trailer both ways)
  c. Drive out - tow back (renting trailer there - one way)
  d. Hire someone to drive it back.

Anyway the other item we discussed was have the car transported to
Va. by a carrier.  I know that several advertise in Hemmings but
I was wondering if anyone had had any experience with any companies
(good or bad)?  What do we need to look out for?

Looking for recommendations and or approx. cost.

TIA

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!