Re: Night shift?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Night shift?
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 09:17:57, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> Date: Tuesday, 02-Jul-96 11:15 AM
>
> From: Will Zehring             \ Internet:
..  Why not do the  work at night and sleep during the day?  Or can you
flip/flop your
> body's  clock like that?  Don't ask me to do it, but its easy to
suggest
> it to  someone else!  :-)
>
>> Will "got a cold front here, only 80F 2-day" Zehring

------- REPLY, End of original message --------

I thought about that but since I can sleep anywhere I figured I just
fall asleep with a DA sander in my hand. What would be really bad would
be to have my wife come out and find me sleeping in the garage.

" I KNEW the day would come when you would rather sleep with your cars
rather than me !!!!!"

No, better to get up early and tip toe out .

    Toasty  Bob Nogueira
                               srsIT !!! <guh