Re: MOG affiliations

To: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Subject: Re: MOG affiliations
From: "Steve Manwell" <Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 96 10:57:34 EST
     Dave,

     This sounds good.  People on some of the other lists compile a who's
     who periodically.  A form is e-mailed to everyone to fill in
     addresses, cars owned, club affiliation, location, etc.  I suppose one
     fills in as much info as you're comfortable with.

     I discovered that all the messages sent to this list are archived at

        http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/lwgate/MORGANS/archives/

     It is possible to get the server to email the list of subscribers
     using a form at the above page.

     It would also be interesting to hear about MOG events on this list.
     I'll send a list of upcoming events for the 3/4 Morgan Group (N.E.
     USA) and its Massachusetts chapter as soon as they're available.

     -Steve Manwell
     '54 +4 4 str