mini-baja

East Floats?

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: East Floats?
From: "JARVIE, ANDREW ZACHARY" <JARVIE@engr.sc.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:32:39 -0500
Hello everyone. My name is Andrew Jarvie from the University of South
Carolina Mini-Baja team and we will be at the East competition in NY
this May. One thing I am concerned with however is the float design.
What kind of material do most people use? We are looking at general
Ethafoam. I've contacted a company to order some, but they do not accept
orders under 20 sheets of the stuff and we only need 2 sheets. What do
most teams run for their float and where have you found to order it?
Thanks for the responses.

Andrew Jarvie