mini-baja

2004 MB West pictures CD sent...

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: 2004 MB West pictures CD sent...
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:10:10 -0700
to those who have given me their address.  The CDs include about 1.4GB of
pictures and a few quicktime movies.  The pictures and movies are unaltered as
we received them.

There are a few who wanted pictures but haven't given me an address yet.  As
far
as cost go, just add $2.89 (cost of CD, envelope and CD case) to the postage.
Checks/money order should be written to Oregon SAE.  Please send all
check/money
order to:

Andre Susanto
4600 SW Dickinson St #12A
Portland, OR 97219

If you guys can send the checks before July 5th, it'd be great.  That way my
reimbursement can be added to last year's annual budget rather than the coming
year's budget.

Thanks, and we're still taking orders if you want the pictures.  Some of them
can be seen at http://www.oregonsae.org/2004mbw/pics/index.html

Thanks,

Andre S
www.oregonsae.org