mini-baja

Mini Baja West Survey

To: "Kaley Shellhammer" <shellham@sae.org>
Subject: Mini Baja West Survey
From: "Kaley Shellhammer" <shellham@sae.org>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:57:14 -0400
This email is being sent to all the participants who attended the SAE Mini Baja
West in Portland, OR.

SAE is incessantly putting forth effort to ensure that the program continues to
strive and improve for success of the participants, sponsors, and SAE.

We are dedicated to this mission, but we cannot do it alone. This survey is
being sent out to obtain some feedback on the competition. Please visit the
attached link and complete a survey. As previously mentioned various times
throughout the competition*You are the future of the industry. We need to know
what will help you!

Please click on the link here and complete the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=52361504747

Thank you for your time!

Regards,

Kaley Shellhammer
Collegiate Program Coordinator
Education Relations
Society of Automotive Engineers
724-772-8533 or shellham@sae.org

Visit the Collegiate Design Series Program on SAE website at
www.sae.org/students/student.htm