mini-baja

Inspection for Vehicle

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Inspection for Vehicle
From: DH2O180@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:49:29 -0500
Could anyone tell me what is required on our roll cage inspection? Our faculty
advisor doesn't want to sign our roll cage specification sheet unless the body
is finished. I thought it was just the roll cage, excluding the bumpers. Does
the inspection mean that we just have to make sure the roll cage can be flipped
over and still not collapse whether the bumper is on it or not? Whobs supposed
to inspect it? Is the inspection of the oldest welds by the head
machinist/welder of the shop good enough? If you could respond to this e-mail
ASAP Ibd really appreciate it! Thanks!
Sincerely,
                Don