mini-baja

RE: better price for pro-werks steering rack

To: "'Brad Jorgenson'" <bradjorgenson@yahoo.com>, mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: better price for pro-werks steering rack
From: "Perrin, James (J.M.)" <jperrin3@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:42:35 -0500
Last year I talked to Gary at Woodhaven Industries/Stiletto and I thought they
stopped making the rack and pinions.  The Dans Performance rack and pinion is
an exact knockoff of the Stiletto.  (They took a Stiletto Rack overseas and
made it cheaper and Gary said they couldn't compete with them anymore).  Maybe
that has changed this year...  One difference was that the Stiletto Rack has
really nice 7/16" clevis ends and the Dans Performace rack has 3/8" cheapo rod
ends.

James