mini-baja

MB West website is up...

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: MB West website is up...
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:06:19 -0700
The website with the basic information is up and running.  Check back once a
month until mid September or so, then we should have a weekly update.  Please
email me if you have any suggestions as to what information you would like to
be
posted.

For those who've graduated and still on this mailing list, please give me your
input also.  What info and what kind of things did you find lacking in the
past?
 I'm going to try my hardest to make the website as easy to navigate with as
much relevant info as possible.

Thanks,

Andre S