mini-baja

roll cage specification sheet

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: roll cage specification sheet
From: "rahul ahlawat" <rahul4u_dce@rediffmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2003 19:40:42 -0000
To whom do we have to mail the roll cage specification sheet for
midwest competition. Dayton website onlt states the last date ie
31st march and not the email address at which it shd be sent.
Rules state that it shd be mailed to the hosts.
I guess a lot of teams must have already submitted it. What all
shd it contain. As I perceive, it shd have the roll cage
specification sheet, material documentation, equivalency
calculations and roll cage dimensions. Anything more required.

Please reply soon

Thanks

Rahul
DCE mini baja