mini-baja

Carbonfiber Baja Seat

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Carbonfiber Baja Seat
From: "Bert Atkinson" <stainless8@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:30:01 -0500
Has anyone else made a custom seat.  We did here at Georgia Tech.  It is
shaped to fit the car's frame, the driver's body, and hold the fire
extingisher.  We used carbonfiber to keep the wieght down.  I beleive it
weights about 7 or so pounds.  What is the weight on some of the seats yall
are running?  And if your using carbonfiber where else are you using it?

Included is a picture of the seat for this years car.

<DIV>Bert Atkinson</DIV>
<DIV>GT Off Road</DIV>
<DIV>Chassis Design</DIV>
<DIV>Web Page Design</DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/minibaja";>www.cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/minibaja</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Picture 022.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Picture 023.jpg]