mini-baja

Re: CVT Cover

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CVT Cover
From: Ian Dixon <minibajasjsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:52:25 -0800 (PST)
I would say yes, based on the rulebook saying that "belts, chain and sprockets"
require covers
that are made from 0.060" 1010 or equal.  Remember that you only need to make
the perimeter of the
cover, which is in line with the belt, from the 0.060" material.  The rest of
the cover only needs
to be build to keep fingers out.

Ian - SJSU