mini-baja

Re: Motor Specs

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motor Specs
From: Ian Dixon <minibajasjsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:13:16 -0800 (PST)
Just to be clear, I wasn't implying that anyone should try to mess with the
governor in order to
gain an advantage in engine power or speed.  Also, we did not make any changes
to the governor
after the Briggs and Stratton technician adjusted it to 3600rpm, but the engine
did run higher.
This is just one more example of the unpredictability of the Intek 20.  It
would be tragic to be
disqualified due to cheating.

I was trying to make the point that the engine will reach the maximum speed.

Ian - SJSU