mgs

RE: Classic Auto Insurance

To: "'Frank Kajewski'" <frankk@intap.net>, "'MG List'"
Subject: RE: Classic Auto Insurance
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:24:54 -0600
Frank,

I'm not sure better rates is the deciding factor here (well, maybe it is for
you...)

I've been insured with JC Taylor for 20+ years... sometimes as many as 15
cars on the policy.

Over that time, I've had 2 claims. One time, a valet backed my '67 Volvo 122
wagon into something. I didn't discover the damage until 2 days later. After
faxing in 1 estimate, I had a check the next day.

Last summer, my '59 Healey 100-6 had an unfortunate encounter with the
trailer jack on my small open trailer as I was navigating out of a slippery
front yard culvert at my house in the pouring rain. Hard to believe, but it
did $13,000 worth of damage. They sent out an adjustor, who spent time with
my restoration shop going over his estimate. They paid the claim promptly.

Never have I had such a pain free experience with an insurance company as I
have had with JC Taylor.

So, JC Taylor gets my endorsement.

WST