mgs

Re: Why do (or did) the British drive on the left.

To: mgamgb <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Why do (or did) the British drive on the left.
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:25:29 -0600
No, it's real. It wasn't European though.

One of the Mars landers, Rockwell did it in
English calcuations and NASA does everything in
metric, and no one noticed.

The lander crashed into Mars really fast.

That was 1 1/2 ago or so. (What's that in metric :-)

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB