mgs

Headers or not?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Headers or not?
From: "Jason Spaeth" <jasonspaeth@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:37:52 -0500
Hi List:  I am trying to decide if I would like to install headers or not on
my early 74 B.  From what I can tell, the factory manifold design does not
look that different from the headers available for sale.  Is there really
any advantage?

I will also be replacing the rest of the exhaust system and have noticed
many aftermarket options/brands.  I would like a stainless steel system
(although it wouldn't have to be) with two chrome tips exiting the rear.
Most important to me, though, is that it has a nice deep throaty sound to
it.  Any one have suggestions/advice for me.  Thanks.

Jason Spaeth
North Branch, Mn USA
74 MGB (under restoration)
85 Jaguar XJ6
03 Eclipse Spyder (wifes car.  She let me drive it once - home from the
dealer)
94 Cadillac Deville
95 Chevy Blazer

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!