mgs

Re: ZS to HIF

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ZS to HIF
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:08:44 -0500
Monte,
I run HS4's and didn't require any "shims" for clearance anywhere. The rear
airfilter does require alteration due to close proximity of the brake
booster. Tapered K&N's are one route that can be taken to eliminate that
interferance. HIF's, having the float bowl built into the lower section, may
interfere with the steering (LHD) although I don't know for sure. I'm sure
someone has done the HIF conversion and can answer.

Mike
'79B