mgs

Re: Car Hauling from California

To: Clancy <clancy@idir.net>
Subject: Re: Car Hauling from California
From: V Pina <vping@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:35:14 -0500
Hey Clancy,

I called Bob today & he is having the car picked up this Wednesday. I talked
with him for some time & he was a pleasure to do business with. He was very
nice and told me a lot of things the other guys did not.
Based on my conversation with Bob I can highly recommend Passport Transport
. He collects cars and so do his associates. In an enclosed trailer is the
safest way to transport a car across the country.

Anyone looking for a transporter should give him a call.

1-800-325-4267

Thanks again Clancy and to the other listers for their input.

I'm lucky the transporter that showed up yesterday did not want to take the
car because he felt it was unsafe. I owe a bit of thanks to him for calling
me and telling me this is how he felt.
I could have lost many parts off of this car while it was on top of his open
hauler traveling 80 across country.

Vinnie