mgs

re: MG 2003

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: MG 2003
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:17:57 EST
In a message dated 11/21/02 3:07:26 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> MG 2003 probably should be called MGB 2003 since it's not all clubs
> together. It is the nationwide get together this coming June in St. Louis.

NAMGBR has called its annual convention MGxx or MGxxxx since the first
convention held in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada in June of 1992. We invite
all MG owners/enthusiasts, as well as the enthusiasts of other British
marques to attend. We do focus, however, on those models of MG which NAMGBR
represents: the MGB, the MGB/GT, the modern MG Midget, the MG 1100, the MG
1300, and all "post-Abingdon" MGs.

Remember....MG is the "Marque of Friendship". Come on out and join us in
St.Louis - you WILL have fun and make new friends!

Cheers!

Rick Ingram - St.Joseph, IL USA
Past Chairman, NAMGBR ('93-'97)
Concours Coordinator, NAMGBR