mgs

Re: need short air hoses

To: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need short air hoses
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:44:55 -0600
Rick,

I haven't looked to confirm what they have, but I would go to McMaster Carr
for something like this.  They are at www.mcmaster.com they are a great
company to deal with IMO.  They are aimed at large companies and carry about
everything you can think of (and much more) in materials handling, tools,
safety, metals etc.  I would say that about 10% or more of what they have I
have no other source for.  BTW they don't have any minimums and don't mind
shipping to individuals.  No financial interest etc.

james